Rhize up - Gringo Rasta
Mycorrhizae and Bacteria
Gringo Rasta® Rhize Up® Mycorrhizae is composed of mycorrhizal fungi specifically chosen for their compatibility with a variety of plants. Mycorrhiza is a powerful root enhancer that occurs naturally in forest soils where the humus content is high and the soil is thriving with microbial life. Once in contact with the plant’s root system, mycorrhizae colonize directly onto the roots, which can enhance root efficiency. This may enable the plant to take up more nutrients and resist stress. The bacteria in Rhize Up goes to work in the soil, converting nutrients into a form plants can utilize.
Rhize Up® Mycorrhizae can be used on seeds, cuttings, and in hydroponic and soil environments.
HOW TO USE:
- Coat seeds in Rhize Up® powder before planting.
- Soak rooting media cubes in Rhize Up® solution at 1/2 tsp (1.5 g) per gallon (4 L) of water for up to 24 hours before introducing cuttings, or dip cuttings into Rhize Up® after dipping into rooting hormone.
- When transplanting fully rooted cuttings or plants, lightly dust planting hole with Rhize Up® powder and position plants.
- Dilute 1 tsp (3 g) per gallon (4 L) of fresh, room temperature water once per week.
- Dilute 1 tsp (3 g) Rhize Up® per 10 gallons (40 L) of filtered, room temperature water at every reservoir change.